The “California Dream” continues to fuel innovations in high tech and the promise of an exciting “society. As the fifth-largest economy in the world in terms of GDP, California is a nation-state that continues to defy the odds amid claims that it is ungovernable and will soon decline.
This keynote paints a realistic, opportunistic view of California’s future based on its astounding demographics, diverse regions and serious long term problems.
Selected Key Concepts:
- High performing economy- will it continue?
- The California jobs machine
- Who’s coming to California and leaving?
- Regional Outlooks
- California’s demographic diversity: Feature or bug?
- The enduring lure of California: Myth of future reality?
- Huge challenges to overcome
- Forecast & Stories 2030 & Beyond
“Your Keynote is always a huge hit with our participants. They talk about its impact on them all year!”