Audio Visual Requirements
- Wireless clip microphone for Mary
- At least one hand-held microphone for the audience and an assigned runner for Q&A
- LCD projector
- Remote slide changer and electronic pointer if at all possible
Dr. O’Hara-Devereaux can either bring her MacBookPro laptop or bring the presentation on USB thumb drive or CD. Please let us know which you prefer.
- If a podium is used for introductions, please set it to the side as Mary moves around the stage.
- Aim spotlights center stage (or use a follow spot)—Mary is a dynamic speaker and moves around the stage as she speaks.
- If books and materials are to be sold or given to participants, please arrange for a table and at least one staff to handle distribution and logistics. Arrangements for materials should be confi rmed 45 days in advance of the date of your event.
- Please provide an e-mail list and a set of business cards from all participants. Mary will send her trends and a forecast to all participants.
Taping of Mary’s presentations is encouraged. If you want to tape a presentation, please contact us to work out the arrangements, including technical specifications, distribution, and copying rights and fees.
Travel, Lodging, and Logistics
- Mary travels on an upgradeable Economy Class ticket in the United States and Business/First Class for international travel.
- Please arrange a non-smoking room with a queen- or king-size bed and a high-speed Internet connection.
- Mary will arrive the night before her speech and, if timing and other conference commitments permit, leave after the keynote.
- Please arrange a limousine or town car for airport pick-up and drop-off.
Please advise us of the approximate travel time to the event from the airport. All travel, lodging, and incidentals are in addition to the speaking fee.