For 15 years Mary worked in China and witnessed their rise to the #2 economy. She has led extensive ethnographic research into the future of the Chinese knowledge worker and created the first generational profile of this worker across five generations.
Now, she shares her evidenced-based insights and gives you a strategic framework for understanding—and capitalizing on—the game-changing behavioral shifts to come in the decade ahead.
Selected Key Concepts:
- History, Culture, Economy, Future
- How to Think About China Today
- Confucianism, Daoism, Guanxi, Face
- Essentials of Negotiation
- China’s Generations at Work
- Leadership, Management Practices
- China-Japan-Similarities and Differences
“Mary provides a brilliant, insightful and useful briefing on China that has been essential to our executives and managers being able to quickly get up to speed on how to work successfully in our Shanghai Park. Her cliff notes are perfect and provides an efficient way for people to learn. They can put it into action immediately.”