As the Millennial turn 40 years of age we get a better understanding of their future. From this presentation you will gain unrivaled insights about the Millennial’s that will help you understand and appreciate them, hire and retain them, and leverage their considerable talent.
Based on Mary’s primary global research on these remarkable young global citizens, this lively keynote will dispel the many myths about the Millennial’s. Get a sneak preview of Gen Z.
Mary also offers a customized Future of Work keynote highlighting the disruptions and trends most relevant to your organization, and what to do about them.
Selected Key Concepts:
- Millennial’s raised by soccer moms
- Their strengths and weaknesses as a generation at work
- Best practices for recruiting and retention
- Managing the cross generational values and clashes
- Gen Y leaders: Promise and Pitfalls as they dominate leadership and the Boomers retire
- Innovation potential
- How has the workplace changed from their ways
- What the future will hold? How will they age in the workforce?
“I cannot express adequately my profound gratitude for your coming to present, and then facilitate, several sessions with the Business Across Borders Plus Program. You are an amazing person, and the feedback from my young MBA students from 25 different countries has been 100% enthusiastic!”
“You really disturbed my thinking. Thank you for letting me leap on the stage to engage with you on what we need to do to bring this generation into our culture. We will never forget this presentation.”