Based on Mary’s recent ground-breaking forecast of higher education and adult learning to 2030, this keynote offers a clear view of the strategic imperatives for institutions, organizations, and learners of all kinds.
You will take home a rich treasure chest of ideas and strategies that will help you create a customized road-map into this new future and an accurate picture of the future to 2030.
Selected Key Concepts:
- Big picture – Global, U.S. and Local
- Shift from education to learning – why the difference matters
- Trends in education and earnings – and the future of student debt
- Learning environments of the future
- Changing role of teachers
- Benefits and distraction of technology to 2030
- Meeting the challenge of the increasing diversity of students
- Innovations essential to deliver results needed
“There is no one who has put together an understanding of the future of higher education and how it must change than Mary. You turned our faculty and Board’s minds 180 degrees. You have shaped our future in a much different way.”