We are in the midst of a global economic upheaval of unprecedented magnitude and the largest expansion of the U.S economy in history. This keynote is Mary’s ongoing economic forecast that she updates as frequently as necessary given the conditions and changes.
Mary’s economic forecasts are valued for her accuracy and insights. Today we are inching closer to a recession and it will come despite efforts by some leaders to intervene. There are many uncertainties and the economy is in a fragile place. She offers a customized version for your organization or region with implications.
Selected Key Concepts:
- Where we are in the business cycle & implications – macro economy
- The Good, Bad & Ugly
- Regional growth
- Drivers and brakes
- Interest rates – up or down
- Debt and Deficits – are we all Keynesian now?
- Status and outlook for trade tensions
- Employment – today and tomorrow
- Business and consumer sentiments
- Social and environmental issues to watch
- What’s Next? – Likely Scenario
“Mary is in the disruption business. She is guaranteed to shake up your thinking on strategy or how to drive your sacred cows out to pasture.”